Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Looking Back...

 It's always good to look back at past work to see measure growth in skills, confidence, and maturity. I brought back my old character Storm Whisper (who really got me into my profession). As I was working in the details/shading I just suddenly had to stop and see if anything had changed.

For sure she's not the same dragon as she once was! I wonder what she'll look like in another 5 or 6 years....

Storm Whisper/Art/Design © Heather O. Studio

Looking back...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the marvelous posting! I genuinely enjoyed reading it,
you might be a great author.I will make sure to bookmark your blog and will eventually come back in the foreseeable future.
I want to encourage you continue your great job, have a nice
afternoon!

Here is my blog post: Registry Cleaner review