It has been way too long since my last post here on my Blog. It's a little difficult for me to stay on top of all of these social media platforms - I have been active on DeviantArt, LinkedIn, Behance, Instagram, Twitter, and my Fan Page.
If you have any comments, questions, or just want to stay in touch with any news I may have, feel free to contact me on my twitter handle @HeatherOStudio. I always enjoy talking to all of you!
Onto some news!
Some great things happening this year:
- Heather O. Studio now has a fresh new logo! Stationary soon to follow! There is still a lot to re-brand, but I'm excited to start using the logo on my newest artworks.
- I will be redoing the website to fit this new logo and new skill set I've gathered over the year.
- This also means a new portfolio style as well.
- I will be placing my works & progresses mostly on my Blog & Fan Page so be sure to subscribe and follow.
- I'm hoping to visit a few big Comic Cons (if tickets are available). I will not sell my works onsite - I'm only visiting to scope out for 2014 artist alleys.
- On a personal note, I completed my MBA program [will be at my commencement in May] and have been promoted to my new position as Graphic Designer Coordinator!
Again thank you everyone for your support! All of you have kept me going & my pencil thanks you.