Thursday, February 28, 2013

Greetings!

Hello Everyone and Thank You so much for all of the support!

It has been way too long since my last post here on my Blog. It's a little difficult for me to stay on top of all of these social media platforms - I have been active on DeviantArt, LinkedIn, Behance, Instagram, Twitter, and my Fan Page.

If you have any comments, questions, or just want to stay in touch with any news I may have, feel free to contact me on my twitter handle @HeatherOStudio. I always enjoy talking to all of you!

Onto some news!


Some great things happening this year:

  • Heather O. Studio now has a fresh new logo! Stationary soon to follow! There is still a lot to re-brand, but I'm excited to start using the logo on my newest artworks.
  • I will be redoing the website to fit this new logo and new skill set I've gathered over the year.
  • This also means a new portfolio style as well.
  • I will be placing my works & progresses mostly on my Blog & Fan Page so be sure to subscribe and follow.
  • I'm hoping to visit a few big Comic Cons (if tickets are available). I will not sell my works onsite - I'm only visiting to scope out for 2014 artist alleys.
  • On a personal note, I completed my MBA program [will be at my commencement in May] and have been promoted to my new position as Graphic Designer Coordinator!

Again thank you everyone for your support! All of you have kept me going & my pencil thanks you.


No comments: